- Flexible spending maximum contribution increase for 2021:
- Health Care Expense Account: $2,750 per year
- Employees who enroll in the county-sponsored health insurance for 2021 will receive a county contribution in their Health Care Expense Account as follows:
- Employee-only coverage: $400 one-time contribution
- Family coverage: $500 one-time contribution in 2021 AND $200 in 2022
- Health Care Expense funds can be used for: health, dental and vision expenses
- The county contribution is not dependent on the election of an employee’s HCEA contribution.
Hennepin County Login